January 25, 2018

[EMS] Amaterasu's Helm - Finished scrolling!


Another Amaterasu equipment done! Now, I only have my Mark of Naricain, Ani Pendant and Rex's Perfect Red Earrings left to scroll - which is a total of 73 slots on my current layout ICOG'd so far (a grand total of 108 slots on all equips combined), and only 17 slots remaining for these last three equipment...

The stats gained from ICOGs on my Amaterasu's Helm have been pretty much the same as my Amaterasu's Overall: it's okay. The total attack gain is under average but aside from that I should not forget that my Amaterasu's Helm will be the second highest STR/DEX source in my equipment inventory, being just a tad behind my Amaterasu's Overall when it's done. Of course I would've preferred higher stats, but I suppose we all do and there's always something left to improve.

At least it's important to note that my Amaterasu's Helm fortunately is without Additional Options, so I can always safely use an Innocence Scroll and give the scrolling as many attempts as I want to. Then again, the Ark update should also allow us to rescroll equipment without losing Additional Options, by using the Ark Innocence Scrolls. Although it's probably better to finish my three remaining items first, as it would otherwise be a waste of (expensive) resources and my mesos is currently better spent elsewhere.

Oh, by the way: I've also managed to get my second 20% Item Droprate Potential line. That means I'm prepared and ready for the next Murgoth event, and that I can pour my next Meister cubes in Unique-equipment-that-have-yet-to-become-Legendary again. Speaking about the Murgoth event: why don't we have the Soul Extractor in EMS yet?


Anyway, with my Amaterasu's Helm done; I'm done with scrolling all of my Amaterasu equipment! For now...

That's it for today guys - I'll see you again next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment