December 27, 2017

[EMS] Level 226!


Phew, still managed to level up before the end of this year! Having all those daily events where I have to grind in Arcane River and doing Hungry Muto's again really helped me obtaining lots of EXP (and Nodestones).

I'm certain that going from 226 to 227 isn't going to be as fast given these events don't last forever, plus, somewhere mid-2018 I'll hit Level 20 on my Arcane Symbol for Chew Chew Island. I'm not a person to keep on doing Hungry Muto's forever just for the EXP after maxing out that symbol, given I already have my hands full with a slow progress on my Lacheln and Arcana symbols for the time being (as y'know, you actually have to put some effort into these. Gasp!).

I'll most likely hit 230 somewhere next year to unlock Morass, but I'm pretty sure it'll be around the end of 2018 to get that far unless something dramatically improves to the amount of EXP I obtain a day. There's no need for me to rush to Level 230 though, as I would reach Level 230 and Level 20 on my Morass Arcane Symbol eventually anyway. For a lot of things in my life it's never a question of "if", but more a question of "when". But let's not get ahead of ourselves though - it's a significant journey from 226 to 230 if you rely on daily bosses/events and don't grind at all.

That's it for now - I'll see you guys again next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment