May 06, 2017

[EMS] Amaterasu's Shoes - Finished scrolling


Sup guys! Recently I've managed to finish scrolling my Amaterasu's Shoes! The past few events have been very resourceful with obtaining ICOGs, given I've just finished my Amaterasu's Belt just barely two weeks ago. Most efficient, these events have been.

The stats may not be the average "2 attack per slot" safe zone, but it does give a similar boost to my Lionheart Battle Boots. Obviously, the Battle Boots give way more STR than my Amaterasu's, but do not forget that the 80+ STR is partially due to Additional Options (and my Amaterasu's give 2% All Stats so that pretty much balances it out).

At first I was afraid that these shoes might not get something similar because the first four slots didn't go that well, but at least it seems it went the right way in the end.

So all in all, these pair of flip-flops might not have the 20+ Attack that should've been possible with the most average luck, but unlike with my Amaterasu's Armor, I can find peace with 18 Attack because it's pretty close to my Lionheart Battle Boots. I find it funny that these shoes alone should give any warrior the maximum Speed/Jump instantly, unless you play Hayato/Soul Master/Zero or something. However, I really wonder what the hell is going on with all that +DEX that also my Amaterasu's Armor has given...

Let's also just appreciate the fact that Black Crow, y'know - the original boss to drop Ribgol Sword "back in those days" - also wears flip-flops. THAT CANNOT BE A COINCIDENCE.

That's it for today guys - I'll see you again next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment