April 03, 2017

[EMS] Amaterasu's Armor - Finished scrolling


Oh man. This Amaterasu's Armor has given me quite a conundrum, but the scrolling process is now finally over.
For 14 slots, the Attack boost on this Amaterasu's Armor has been rather unfortunate; I had two painful Incredible Chaos Scroll of Goodness (ICOG) resulting in +0 Attack. In addition, for quite a while, this overall seemed "doomed" to not get past 20 Attack until the second last slot.

In early stages, this overall had some pretty good boosts - but that promising "feel" was short lived. The stat increases were halfway through in favor of STR and DEX - at the 12th slot, the total Attack was only 17.

Fortunately, on the bright side, I did really get past the "20 Attack", which is kind of my expected standard for every Amaterasu equip other than the Belt and Shoulder. On average luck, you should get at least twice the Attack for the amount of slots you have, with "one Attack per slot" being the bare minimum. If you really get below that bottom line (like I have with my Lionheart Cape in the past), you might as well should consider yourself lucky enough to even to hit that RNG or just feel like garbage that you managed to get almost none for your investment. That is one risk you take with these scrolls, y'know...

Anyway, thankfully because the STR and DEX boost has been that generous, I should get to 100+ STR/DEX on my overall when the Star Force is finished. And that is something that is in my opinion, definitely worth looking forward to.

So the current result is a bit of a mixed bag to me. It could have been way worse, but 25+ Attack on an Amaterasu's Armor is not too difficult to achieve through ICOGs, nor asked too much. But, for the stats it has and eventually will get to, there are some redeeming qualities worth to mention. Some of which, wouldn't be possible if the ICOGs were too biased towards Attack.

That's it for today - I'll see you guys again next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment