June 06, 2016

[YT] Our second 1.000.000 viewed video!


Hi guys! Just recently, our Kirby's Return to Dreamland - All Mini/Main/EX Bosses video has hit one million total views! This is the second video on the Rayque3 Channel to have hit this milestone, the first being Mario Party 7 - All Mini-Games.

I know most of you are eagerly waiting for new content on our channel, especially on the final parts of Lux' his Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone Walkthrough, and that some of you have noticed that the most "recent" Single-Part-Video was over a year ago (if we only count the ones who have seen the light of day).

As mentioned on Lux' his Twitter before, and in the comment section of a recent Randomness video - due to a hardware issue with his laptop, the release of the final parts are delayed. Do not worry about the content or quality of the videos themselves; they are already finished with editing and ready to be rendered. Emphasizing the latter, the videos cannot be rendered due to the hardware issue.

Don't forget that our Youtube channel is still a hobby. Especially around this time of the year, we both are occupied and busy with other priorities that unfortunately goes before what we like to do most. I had a blast creating the first three videos of a recent series: Ganondorf, Ryu and King Dedede and I'm very looking forward to do the other remaining characters, but please consider the fact that creating a video like these takes more than eight hours in order to have it ready on our channel.

While I have the raw footage for the next video in that series ready (he's the first member of the Decay Kroo), and I even have three (soon four!) topics to write about on my blog, please bear with me that in the next upcoming weeks I have a limited amount of time to do things for myself, so these contents on my blog and on our channel might take a while. Usually writing a (small) blogpost, even like one of these, takes at least an hour.

On the bright side, I can confirm that our next Single-Part-Video is already finished and ready to be released, but its release date is after finishing the Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone Walkthrough series.

Please stay patient with us, and keep looking forward to the next content we have to offer in the near future!

I'll see you guys again next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment