June 08, 2015

[EMS] Traits: Level 100 Willpower!


About damn time. It has been too long ago since my last blogpost about MapleStory Europe.
There hasn't been some "blog-worthy" things in the past two months; sometimes news just dry up (it has occurred several times in the past few years that I'm blogging).

I can tell you that I've been working on a "slight" Ribgol upgrade, however I'll have to wait until that's kind of finished until I'll share it on my blog. I don't know when it's finished, but I don't want to post something about the first half of the upgrade when the second can be like tomorrow or in a few weeks right? And of course, I'm still working on my Inner Ability... however no success yet (see Spoiler below).
Spoiler HTML code


Back on topic - I managed to get Level 100 Willpower, finally! For the people who are like "But Ray, why did it take you that long?" - I do take my time for it. I don't really like rushing these kind of things.

Willpower is in my view one of the most interesting Traits that the game has to offer. I'm looking especially at the Status Resistance it increases, which can be a real treat for people who also have obtained Level 10 Cygnus Blessing. Having both together gives a huge increase of 45% Status Resistance...


As usual, I left out the other irrelevant details for this blogpost for private reasons
Having Level 10 Cygnus Blessing, Level 100 Willpower, a Level 100 Demon Slayer card (S-Rank) and my 3rd Job Skill Endure, I have a total of 78% (!) Status Resistance.
 

I also would like to see my Empathy being increased a bit more for the Buff Duration, but I'm afraid that will be the last Trait to reach Level 100. Having "free" stat bonuses that doesn't take any other slots (in example, Potential or Inner Ability) is always nice to have. Hey, for now at least I have two Level 100 Traits. Four to go!

That's it for today guys. I'll see you again next post! As before, I'm sorry for the lack of EMS updates. Sometimes the news is just dry. Don't expect me to quit EMS. If I would, you probably would've read it on my blog. As long as there's nothing mentioned, you should still be able to find me in-game or expect something to read on this blog~

No comments:

Post a Comment