December 30, 2014

[EMS] Eunwol Skill Link Level 2 GET!

Sup guys! Recently I managed to obtain my second level of the Eunwol Skill Link.
It gives 10% chance to survive an enemy hit that would've killed you - enabling you to ignore the death-and-respawn mechanic and immediately resume battle. This skill is rather useful during bosses like Root Abyss, Magnus and Suu, consider those boss battles often have instant or near-instant death moves.

Since I have 12 Skill Links already (maximum amount of transferable Skill Links), I had to replace my Xenon Skill Link for this one. As mentioned several times before, Skill Links that only increase damage is low priority for me, consider that's easier to get by just more funding, compared to other increases - such as Percentual Damage Reduction ignore, Critical Rate/Critical Damage and Status Resistance. As long as there's a maximum amount of transferable Skill Links, I wouldn't level these damage-increasing links until the cap is raised. This would make sure the damage loss, after swapping it with another link, being lower.

I've been actually curious about the mechanics of this Skill Link - so I tried another Easy Magnus solo. As you might remember from earlier this year, I managed to solo my first Easy Magnus while being inexperienced with the boss itself. I'm happy to say that I managed to defeat another Easy Magnus solo! It's actually quite a large improvement compared to the previous solo, but that's mostly because of this Skill Link. It saved me about three to five times - so there's still a lot of improvement left.


That's it for today. I'll see you guys tomorrow, where we have our annual summary of the year! I'm looking forward to it, see you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment