August 14, 2014

[EMS] Lionheart Battle Boots - Finished scrolling


Hi guys! I just finished my Lionheart Battle Boots as for scrolling. I still have to enhance, cubing for better (additional) potential stats and using new Flames of Reincarnation. Probably the next thing that I'll do will be cubing, since I'm still aiming for Self Combat Orders. However, all the other additions to my shoes, including cubing, will be done in a far future and not likely to be soon.

I'm very happy about the results. When I started it I didn't expect it to have more than 10 attack. It actually took me a hair pulling year with about 29 "10% Clean Slate Scrolls" to reobtain the last slot for upgrading it.

My shoes are considered my second "finished" scrolled equip (including two Vicious' Hammers applied) for my Hero. It's likely that only my Ribgol Sword is finished with primary cubing, however it still needs some better additional potential and more enhancing.

That's it for today. Until next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment