July 21, 2013

[EMS] Chaos Scroll of Goodness: Take 3!


Sup guys! Today I got my hands on 15 Miraculous Positive Chaos Scrolls. They were given out through 2-week attendance (killing 300 monsters near your level every day) and I've done those on 16 characters. Unfortunately I missed out one day on my Kaiser (forgot to turn in the quest, what a shame...) and I did not have the money to get White Scrolls. I got an insane boost from all the Positive Chaos Scrolls and I'm amazed by the results already. Though I failed three slots (one on my shoes and two on my cape), I will return those slots with Clean Slate Scrolls, which I will obtain through events. The other slots I did fail was already returned with Clean Slates, but after a while I run out of supplies so I have to compensate them later. My range has increased greatly with this scrolling, and I'm looking forward to resume this fun scrolling soon!

Have a nice day and until next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment