June 11, 2013

[EMS] Demon Avenger Skill Link GET!

Sup guys! So I recently have unlocked my Demon Avenger's Skill Link (Level 1). Training it to Level 70 was rather easy for me; I've used EXP Potions we received from the Legends patch last year.

As you might have seen, you can level your Skill Links up to Level 2 now. Since the Unlimited patch we can get Level 2 from having the Skill Link character at Level 120. Some Skill Links get great at Level 2 (such as 15% more Critical Rate from Phantom) and I'm looking forward to get every Skill Link (except for Mihile because I have 100% Stance) at maximum level.

Unfortunately, and as I already knew, the Skill Link Terms and Conditions has been nerfed. It usually was +50% damage for 10 seconds, and now Level 1 is +30% and Level 2 is +45%. I have to admit, even for a cooldown of 90 seconds, that skill was fairly strong compared to the other links...

No comments:

Post a Comment