December 10, 2012

[YT] New background & Little delay

The new background for this blog, a new
Ribgol Sword drawing.
Heey guys, as you might have seen, I've changed the background of my blog last Friday into a new Ribgol Sword drawing. It took me about 30 minutes to draw this Ribgol Sword on A3 paper with pen, black & blue pencil and a few (various grayscales and blue) drawing markers.

As for the new videos this month, you might have seen MechaRaptor has uploaded a Let's Play for Borderlands 2. I hope you all enjoy this Let's Play and his new parts for the walkthrough of Croc 2.
For my contribution of new Rayque3 videos, I have a little (expected) delay for my resume of a current project. How come? The game servers have a somewhat gameplay-reducing lag and certain modes & bosses of that particular game are glitched out and unavailable. I expect the game being fixed in a few days so I might be able to start resuming it in 2 weeks.

Have a nice day and until next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment