June 08, 2012

[EMS] Crazy Hyena GET! Equip boost!

Hi guys! Last Wednesday I got my Crazy Hyena mount! Ugh, finally, it took me a full year to get it. I've completed Resurrection of the Hob King PQ over 200 times before Big Bang, and about 320 Resurrection of the Hob King PQ after Jump. Took me long enough, since the PQ took about 13 minutes before Big Bang and about 5 minutes after Jump, that means I have done this PQ for about 70 hours. Which is nothing compared to my Lv 5 Soul Driver hunt (90 hours for all levels) and my Ribgol Sword hunt (115 hours without finding any Ribgol Sword). Oh well.
Click on the thumbnail to view in maximum size!

I also boosted some equips again! Took me quite some time to boost them. White scrolls, participating with events, Legend Coins, etc. Got my first Armor Att 15% on my Auf Haven Circlet, got two new rings and got myself the Skill Link from Cannon Shooter.
Again, click on the thumbnail to view in maximum size~

Until next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment