December 30, 2011

[Drawing] My best sprites 2011

Hi guys! I decided to start a post for my Paint Works 2011 and earlier years for the game MapleStory. They are made on Windows XP Paint with NO tools. I dislike (SAI Paint) tools because they fake the gradient and quality of a real pixelwork. All of them takes a lot of time, I'm not satisfied with most because I can make them way better now. I have made an estimated time for every project, because I lost my log with all used times. Some of my paint projects on this post has shrunk in size, click om them to see the full image! Enjoy the works!



FallenAngel's Group Drawing
Made in 2010
Hours: 26
Facts: this is based on a real life drawing of a friend of mine. This is also, the first huge project that I have made. I do have other 20+ hour projects, but not all are on this post.


Imperial Guard Recolour
Made in 2010
Hours: 10
Facts: this is one of the recolour series.

Mighty Maple Eater Recolour
Made in 2010
Hours: 5
Facts: this is one of the recolour series.

Papulatus Recolour
Made in 2010
Hours: 15
Facts: this is one of the recolour series and also my first.

Francis the Puppeteer
Made in 2011
Hours: ??
Facts: colouring the doll took me a rough 4 hours.

Rayque custom 1
Made in 2010
Hours: 25
Facts: this has been a Youtube background for my Youtube and also my first MapleStory character in paint, remember it?

Phoenix Recolour
Made in 2010
Hours: 7?
Facts: Yellow, Red and Black are a pain to make on paint, so that's why this one is orange.

Rellik outline
Made in 2011
Hours: 5
Facts: this picture is only made out of two colours of pixels, pure black and pure white.

Ribgol Sword #4
Made in 2011
Hours: 15
Facts: this has been a Youtube background for my Youtube. Though Ribgol Sword looks different on MapleStory, I mixed the real version (from the anime Bleach) and the MapleStory one. Since then, this is my standard form & colour for every Ribgol Sword I make. The Ribgol Sword used in my Rayque custom 1 (see above) has the older version of my Ribgol drawings. Another fact: Ribgol Sword is my signature sword on MapleStory.

Toy Troyan recolour
Made in 2010
Hours: 5
Facts: This is one of my best looking in my opinion.

Trucker recolour
Made in 2010
Hours: 5
Facts: by that time, I wasn't able to make glass effects in projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment