December 31, 2011

[2011] What happened this year to Rayque?

Well a few hours left for 2012, I (and the rest of the Rayque3 Staff) wish you a great 2012. For me, 2011 was actually, a year of successes and a year for failures. This post is a summary of what happened to me, Rayque.

The Youtube department (Rayque3 Staff):

- Our first 100.000 viewed video: Tarzan Action Game Walkthrough Part 1!
- Our first 700.000 total upload views!
- Our first 300 subscribers!
- Our first 200 videos!
- I got myself a new capture card, a Hauppauge HD PVR Recorder.
- Started project Let's Play Mirror's Edge (MechaRaptor).
- Started project and finished Pokémon Battle Revolution - Colosseum Masters Rank 1 (Rayque).
- Started project Let's Play Lego Racers 1 (MechaRaptor).
- Made our very first download for the game Lego Racers 1 (for Windows 7).
- Quitted project Let's Play Sin & Punishment 2 (Rayque)
- Privated All videos that I have uploaded and regretted doing that back then. These are mostly videos which can not be taken seriously, and attracted a lot of flamers.
- We have become Youtube Partner and Google Adsense user.

Did you know...
- In 2008 to 2009, our first year, we have received around 19.000 views. This year, 2010 to 2011, we have received almost 420.000 views? That is almost 22x more views back then.
- The views made in 2011 is around 55% of our total upload views?
- Around one third of our viewers, are females?
- Our amount of views, comment, feedback, ratings, are improving every year?
- We have got 141 new subscribers, but also lost 24?
- The amount of flamers/haters did decrease a lot, by privating our older videos?
- In the beginning of 2011, MechaRaptor and I wished each other a good Youtube-year, and we did succeed in a lot of things (see above)?
- We did planned to make more MineCraft videos (like massive projects), but never got the cut because of recording failures? We still want to make them though!
- We actually never expected to become a Youtube partner?
- We do not have any monetized videos, despite we are Youtube Partner for 2 months? Our first monetized videos are planned to be released in 2012, and we do have 4 videos already on hold to monetize!

The MapleStory Europe department:

- I have got my first Mark of Naricain.
- I have got my Night Raven's Wing.
- I have got my first 1.000.000.000 mesos.
- I have got my first Auf Haven Circlet.
- I have got a Ravana Helmet.
- I have got my first Chaos Zakum Helmet, but gifted to a good friend of mine when I got my Auf Haven Circlet.
- Boomed one of my three Mark of Naricains with a 90% Advanced Potential scroll!
- I have got two Noble Von Leon medals, going for that awesome Marx Von Leon Glove!
- Got Level 2 Soul Driver!
- Got Level 8 Mining!
- Got Level 10 Smithing!
- Made over 2.000.000.000 mesos with only GOLDEN ANDROID HEARTS! It is divided by four people, though.
- Failed to merchant Deimos Warrior Shields (but hey, I'm selling them atm in my shop)!
- Got a Bain Sword!
- Got 99 kills in Player versus Player Team Battle with my friends!
- Got 1337 Quest Chains! Completed 978 Quests!
- Lost almost 50% EXP by failing a Von Leon expedition! Why!
- Soloing my first Bigfoot (before Big Bang)!
- Soloing my first Zakum... well, only arms (before Big Bang)!
- Soloing my first Pianus (before Big Bang)!
- Soloing my first Black Crow (after Big Bang)!
- Soloing my first Samurai Knight / Kacchuu Musha (after Big Bang)!
- Soloing my first Scarlion Boss (after Big Bang)!
- Completed the full Neo Tokyo storyline (after Chaos)!
- Learned Decent Hyper Body, thanks to Bolemis!
- I have no idea what to tell more about, it has been a long year!

Did you know...
- Rayque (my character) has only 15% STR?
- I have done over 200 Resurrection of the Hoblin King PQs, without finding a single Crazy Hyena mount? Don't worry, we will take revenge at Jump! Patch, we only need to do 300 PQs.
- I actually never wanted a Night Raven's Wing, but seeing Ribgol Sword was impossible to get back then, I had no choice?
- I have reached Level 154 before Big Bang?
- I have reached Level 160 before Chaos patch?
- Dispite Chaos patch has been released for almost four weeks, I haven't made ANY Hero solo's on Youtube?
- I have hunted 115 hours for Ribgol Sword in Kaede Castle, with around 38.000 Head Ninja scrolls (I stored them all), but did not find ANY Ribgol Sword at all? See this post. That post is outdated, though.

Others:

- The "Big Tasty" from McDonalds quitted for consumption. MechaRaptor and I still mourn about our favorite burger which will be gone for the next 3 years at least. @*#%(@*
- I have got 71 KG of Lego® Bricks! That is almost my weight!
- I have made a 49 Killstreak on Demoman on Team Fortress 2 in the first 20 hours, and a 45 Killstreak with Engineer in THE FIRST HOUR OF PLAYING?
- Made our own Rayque3 Staff MineCraft AND Team Fortress 2 server!

Did you know...
- Making this post, took 2 hours?
- By making this post, I have made 25.000.000 mesos in meanwhile on MapleStory with my shop?
- In meanwhile of making this post, MechaRaptor made a summary on Steam also?
- In meanwhile of making this post, I have wished only two people a happy new year? Because they went AFK and I wouldn't see them until next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment